Full course description
As data become more readily available and are increasingly used to inform decisions, the ability to question and interpret data with a critical eye is becoming an essential skill for all individuals. In this course, you will learn concepts and techniques to help you interpret data more accurately and draw more robust insights from analytic products. You will also be prompted to determine which concepts are most relevant to your work and explore how to use this knowledge to strengthen your use of data. Whether you regularly work with data or approach it hesitantly, this course will improve your ability to be a savvy consumer of data and use data to drive decision-making.
- Read and interpret data more accurately
- Recognize and avoid common mistakes when working with data
- Analyze data with greater accuracy by considering population, and data dynamics
- Expected time commitment: 5-6 hours.
- This course contains video lectures, knowledge checks, application activities, and additional readings and resources spread over three modules (we recommend taking 1 module per week).